Have you been discriminated against?
Take action with our Disability Discrimination Guides and learn more about your Rights
About the Project:
We believe it is important to use the law to fight for our rights. The Disability Justice Project is run by Inclusion London. It supports London Deaf and Disabled People’s Organisations to use the law to help Deaf / Disabled people make our rights to independent living and access to goods and services a reality.
You can find out much more about the project and what information is available to you byou by clicking on the link below.
Below are a series of PDF Guides that are also on the website link above. For the Full Range of Guides, including ones with BSL signing. You can download the guides from this page onto your own PC / Laptop for future reference. For the full
1. Transport – Discrimination Guide
2. Physical Barriers – Discrimination Guide
3. Accessible Information – Discrimination Guide
4. Public Engagement – Discrimination Guide
5. Housing – Discrimination Guide – Council Tenants
5a. Housing – Discrimination Guide – Private Tenants
5b. Housing – Discrimination Guide – No Tenancy or Home of Your Own
5c. Housing – Discrimination Guide – Social Tenant
5d. Housing – Discrimination Guide – Owner Occupier
6. Human Rights – Our Guide
7. Care Act – Understanding the Key Rights Top Tips
7a. Information and Advice Slide Pack
7b. Partnerships Cooperation and Integration
Easy Read Versions
1. Transport Guide Easy Read
2. Physical Barriers Guide Easy Read
3. Accessible Information Guide Easy Read