Supporting adults with disabilities to access employment, education and training, voluntary opportunities and work experience.
• Want to learn a new skill?
• Looking for apprenticeships, internships or work?
• Want to know what being a volunteer means and what opportunities are available?
• Want to know how your benefits may be affected if you take up employment?
• Find out about local employers and job vacancies
Big thanks to all the local employers, sports venues, charities and other organisations that have agreed to take part in this event!
Date: Wednesday 23rd January 2019 Time: 10am – 4pm Venue: Loftus Road Stadium, South Africa Road, W12 7PJ
Please see leaflet below for more information
Please contact QPR in the Community Trust or Action on Disability if you need any further information.
See contact details below:
Action on Disability
Telephone: 07825 925 969
QPR Community Trust
Telephone: 020 8740 2561