Central West London Vision (CWL V) would like to invite people with Sight Loss to become an active member of our Evolving Committee / Group
Who are Central West London Vision?
CWL V are working in Partnership with Thomas Pocklington Trust (TPT) to be the Voice of West London Residents Living with Sight Loss
- We are a Committee / Group of Like Minded Visually Impaired People from a Wide Range of Backgrounds, determined to make a real difference. We want to Inform, Engage, Encourage and Empower the Sight Loss Community.
We are looking for People that want too:
- Come together to be One Voice for All
- Share their Own Experiences and Knowledge
- Support Other People with Sight Loss to Access Services and Opportunities through Signposting, Information Sharing and a regular Newsletter
- Help us Evolve into a more sustainable group by taking on Potential Roles within the Committee
So, if you, or anyone you know are interested in joining us, then get in touch.
Interested? – Contact:
Mihaela Siritanu – 07976 448 825 – Michaela.Siritanu@paocklington-trust.org.uk
Central West London Vision Flyer