Volunteering with Action on Disability is a really rewarding experience: There are so many different roles from Trustee, Administrator to being a Peer Mentor. You could volunteer on Reception, Help Run a Group / Activity, or Encourage and Support Disabled People to access services designed to enable them to become more independent.
If you would like to discuss volunteering opportunities to:
- Make new friends, build up your confidence,
- Gain new skills and experience, or share your own experiences and knowledge with others
- Make a positive contribution to peoples lives, get personal satisfaction from helping others
- Become part of our team.
Your Application Process will involve the following
- Application Form, including details of 2 references
- Informal Interview
- DBS Application Stage (Disclsoure and Barring Service)
We would really like to hear from you.
Contact Andrew Farrow (Peer Support Officer) directly on 0203 080 0384 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Volunteering With AoD